1. RESERVATIONS: Your rental reservation is guaranteed if made 48 hours (2 business days) in advance. You may pre-pay when placing your reservation. All rental fees, service charges, and any applicable deposits are payable upon pickup or delivery.
2. RENTAL RATES: All equipment rentals are based on a daily rate up to and including three days. The weekly rate is based on a three-day rental. Rentals of two weeks or more are negotiable.
3. PICKUP & RETURN: Pickups are after 12 noon and returns are due back before 11am on the due day. If unable to make pick up or return times, other arrangements must be made with a Carlson Audio Rental Associate within a timely manner.
4. DELIVERY & PICKUP: If scheduled in advance, Carlson Audio Systems will deliver and pickup your rental order for you. A delivery and pickup fee will apply and will vary with size of rental, on-site challenges, and distance traveled.
5. ENGINEERS & TECHNICIANS: As a free service to our Rental Customers, we are available as consultants to answer questions, offer suggestions, and assist you in pre-planning your event and achieving your goals. However, on-site audio engineers, technicians, and additional labor can be reserved and will be billed according to number of people needed and level of expertise. Any on-site labor or technical support must be reserved in advance.
6. ACCESSORIES: Your rental order will be accessorized with the appropriate cable, cords, microphone clips, speaker stands, and adaptors. All accessories are due back with the rental return in working order. Return orders missing accessories will be charged the replacement costs for those items not returned. There will also be a replacement cost charged for accessories returned broken or dysfunctional due to abuse or neglect.
7. CANCELLATIONS & LATE FEES: Any cancellations of rental orders must be made 48 hours (2 business days) in advance of the order being picked up or delivered. Any rental order cancelled without a 48-hour notice may be charged a cancellation fee. Late rental returns may be charged a late fee of 10% of the invoice amount after the first day and that same amount of 10% will accrue every day thereafter until rental is returned.
8. HOURS & DAYS OF OPERATION: Carlson Audio Systems will be opened Monday through Friday from 10am to 6pm and Saturday from 10am to 5pm. Carlson Audio Systems will be closed on all recognized government holidays.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Client hereby under no circumstances will hold Carlson Audio Systems, LLC liable for any damages to property, personal injuries, or loss of life caused directly or indirectly by the use or misuse of Carlson Audio Systems Rental Equipment.